Exterior Residential Painting
A fresh coat of paint can give your home an exterior facelift, we take the time to clean and prepare the surface of your home to ensure the best paint adhesion, by doing this we can help preserve the value of your home by protecting it from wear and tear and the natural elements.
When painting an exterior we always follow this steps:
- Pressure wash the entire exterior of your home to remove dirt, grime, and mildew.
- Repair or replace any damaged wood, siding or moldings that need it.
- Prepare the surface that will get painted, scrape any loose paint and sand and reseal any open joints to prevent water damage.
- Paint oil base primer coat on any areas that got repaired to ensure new paint stays and protects home.
- Clean up every day after work shift is done and at end of the job to make sure that your home is neatly clean.
- Once finished we do one last inspection at the jobsite to make sure everything is left just the way you need it.
Call our painting contractors at