Insurance and Warranty
We maintain a $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy on all people working on your home. With safety in mind, we will do everything we can to avoid any injuries on the jobsite. However, accidents can happen. In the event of anything being broken during the process of the job, or any injuries that may occur, you don’t need to worry about losing any sleep. Our insurance policy will cover any accidents that arise.
- All of our work is covered by an all-inclusive 2 year warranty. If any areas on your home are not taken care of properly, you can be sure problems will show up in the first 2 years. We stand by our work, and will come out to fix up any problem areas that you may find, if there is any peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
- We warranty quality work. That means we require a full power wash, all of the necessary prep work, and quality materials in order for us to back up the work. If any corners are cut, you may save money in the short run but we cannot guarantee that the job will last.
- You can expect your 2-year warranty paint job to last anywhere from 5-7 years.
- 2 Coats: Some customers would like a paint job that lasts longer than 5-7 years. If that is you, we recommend doing 2 coats to give you extra protection around your home. If you would like an estimate for 2 coats, you can expect that to last 7-10 years for approximately 30% more of the cost.
- This limited warranty does not cover: Any work where contractor did not supply materials, Varnished surfaces, Surfaces made of, or containing galvanized metal, Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that permits moisture to collect, any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in paint, Bleeding caused by Knots, rust, or cedar, Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood, Peeling, blistering or chipping.
Call our painting contractors at